Max

Saturday, May 30, 2009
My brother, Max, is in boarding school.  So, his finals are this week.  I wish him the best of luck to become a sophomore.  

Max has worked really really hard and tried his best to get good grades and he has done it.

After finals he comes home, my mom is going to pick him up (I'm gonna stay home :(  ...) .

Max might go to work at a ranch in South Dakota this summer , but I would  rather have him home and clean the high way.
I'm gonna talk to my mom about that.

I think my brother is very cool, smart and funny. He plays the drums takes amazing photos and the BEST BROTHER to me. I love him alot.

Super good luck and study hard mommy and I can't wait to see you and........Surprise  we sent you two '' Study  Snack gift Baskets''.

We love you, 
 Clo and Mommy.
           
                                      Here is a picture that Max took:

3 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

(If while your Mom is gone you need ANYTHING, or just want to hang out - you let Uncle C. or I know.)

Iris Took said...

I hope Max has time this summer to post more cool photos on his blog.

Unknown said...

Hey,you!! Jeje, they aactually make "study snack gift baskets"???.....COOL X)


C Ya at Mission!!!(ick)=P

Me, the super musketeer XP Luv ya!!

Post a Comment