Things I might write about....

Sunday, May 17, 2009

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER....

  • Kiera and Buttercup:  They bark too much, but I love them.  Kiera is playful and barkable.  Buttercup is loud and weird, yet fun.
  • My Brother:  Best photographer known to man. (Well… to me I guess).  Best Brother.  Good role model.  And a womanizer.
  • My Aunt Ky:  Silly, funny, dramatic, helfpful and obsessed with her new baby and Fergie, but she is such a cool aunt.  She is married to my Uncle Craig.
  • My Uncle Craig:  Married to my Aunt Ky, going to be a great dad for Lila.  
  • My Uncle Bry:  Best Army promoted Uncle in our family.  And a great dad and husband.  I love my Uncle Bry.
  • My Cousin Bella:  She is a tiny ball of fun.  Even though she yells, screams (and bites your face off), she is the best cousin ever. 
  • My House:  My house is too pretty to sell. (Please tell my mom that).
  • S’mores:  Can we make some tonight Mom?
  • Lila:  I can’t wait until she’s born , I am so exited that I’m going to have a new cousin.
  • My Mom:  Fun, my biggest fan.
  • Rossana:  My Coach, a GREAT coach, my mother's friend.  She makes me better.
  • Other things I MIGHT write about:  America’s Next Top Model, Project Runway, Disney Channel, Mexico, gymnastics, Disneyland, competing, my friends, Selena Gomez vs. Demi Lovato, movies…ETC.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited to read your blog every day. I love you Chlo!!!

Uncle Bry

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Chlo! Your blog is going to be too much fun.

Love you! Can't wait to read what you write about!

Unknown said...

Chlo!! Keep up the great blogging!! It's nice to hear about all the wonderful things in your life!! I am your biggest blog fan in Tucson Arizona!!!

Go Chlo!!

What's on Clo's Mind? said...

For the record, we DID make s'mores tonight.
Clo's mom

Erika Jean said...

Congrats on starting a blog! Very nice 1st post! I love that you are only 10 and already know your brother is a womanizer! haha.

Sarah said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Clo! (I'm a friend of your Aunt Ky's) and I plan on stopping by often. I can already tell you've got a fun perspective on life!

Malissa said...

Clo! Welcome. This is going to be great fun. I'm Ky's friend too. We look forward to your blogging.

Iris Took said...

Welcome to the blog world Chlo! I am a friend of Ky and Craig (and I met you once when I was in Cabo). Happy Blogging!

Unknown said...

HeHe... Very good job Clo, and keep it up. Dont forget to write about the THREE MUSKETEERS (Mari, You and Me) JaJa..
Love Ya!!!

Me >.<

Wrestling Kitties said...

Welcome!! I am also a friend of Ky and look forward to reading your blog. Fun :)

Post a Comment