Sorry....

Thursday, June 11, 2009
Sorry I haven't been bloging ,My mom took away the computer and I have been prepearing for my gymnastics compitition so I didn't have time to blog.

So here it goes.

I am leaving for my compitition tomorrow at 2:40 pm with my coach , team and the team Mom's.
I'm very exited.

Guese what my brother Max is here , but he hasn't bin at the house very much, he's almost always with his friend ''Stosh''. He surfs and likes to hang out with Max (of course).

Sorry & You are welcome.


CLO.         :)

2 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

GOOD LUCK at the competition, Chloe!

LOVE YOU! Let us know how you do. ;)

What's on Clo's Mind? said...

Thanks Aunt Ky,

I'll tell you how we did.
Well we as in my team.

LOVE YOU, SEE YOU MONDAY
OH YA MY MOM SAYS ''DON'T HAVE LILA THIS WEEKEND''
HAHHAA
LOVE CLO.

Post a Comment