I have a few things to say!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
1.  My Oma is in the hospital (Oma means Grandma in German, but I'm a Polish Mexican American.  The Womanizer is the German one).   I miss her and I love her and I want to go to Washington DC with her this summer.  Get well soon Oma...Read my blog.  I love you.

2.  Lila's Baby Shower - Friday I am inviting four friends, but maybe one of them won't come.  They are: Mariana, Michelle, Calli and maybe Brisa.  (Brisa, Mariana and I are the 3 Muskateers).  Lila's baby shower will be at my house.  You are all invited if you bring a present for Aunt Ky or Lila.  Calli is bringing something good.

3.  Adverbs vs. Adjectives - I think my teacher is just a little bit confused.  Can anyone send me 5 adverbs to describe size, shape and feelings?  My mom says not possible, but that was my homework.  I need help.

4. COMING SOON TO What's on Clo's Mind.....A New blog template - Aunt Ky is gonna help!  

SEND ME COMMENTS SOON, PLEASE.  AND REALLY, I NEED HELP WITH ADVERBS - MY MOM WAS NOT REALLY HELPFUL.

Peace OUT!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

extremely depressing day - adverb extremely
small orange circle - adverb small
really wet tears - adverb really
pointy red triangle - adverb pointy
very happy mood - adverb very

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Chloe,
1. Sorry to hear about your Oma.
2. I'm excited for Lila's baby shower. :) (I believe she is, too.)
3. I too, think your teacher is confused. Remember, an adverb (like Uncle Bry pointed out above) usually ends in an "ly". An ADJECTIVE describes something.
4. Hope you like your new template.

Aunt Ky

Iris Took said...

Love the new template! Google "adverb" - see what you get.

Dulce said...

Hola bebe, I think your blog it absolutely awesome!

I don't know if you need your adverbs in English or Spanish.

Here are some examples in Spanish, just in case your homework is in Español. They usually clasified adverbs in 4:
- Adverbios de lugar (aqui, alla, lejos, cerca).
- Adverbios de tiempo (ayer, mañana, temprano).
- Adverbios de modo (rapidamente, tristemente)
- Adverbios de cantidad (mucho, poco, nada).

Here are some examples:

- Chloe corrio rapidamente hacia la puerta. (the adverb is "rapidamente")

- Comi mucho chocolate (the adverb is "mucho")

- Hoy hace menos calor que ayer ("menos")

Post a Comment