MY HAND HURTS!!!!

Monday, May 18, 2009

This was my day....
I woke up (late - it was suppppposed to be 5:50 and my mom woke me up at 7:15).  
I went to school.  I wore my pajama pants for yoga class.  I turned in like 40 pages of homework from when school was closed for the H1N1 (swine flu).
I came home.  DID MORE HOMEWORK with my tutor.  Ate macaroni and cheese.
I went to gym for three hours.  I did really ok on bars and floor.   
SO GUESS WHAT?
I HAVE A BLISTER ON MY HAND (see my picture)

Now I have to do more homework.  Whatever.
:(
G-night.  C ya manana (missing ~).

3 comments:

Erika Jean said...

ouch! Can't believe your school was closed for the piggy pandemic! Bummer you had to do HW and didn't get just a break!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Wow Chloe. I think it sounds like you certainly have one tough life. I mean really.

I think you need a massage.

ROSSANA said...

Hi baby! I Love you very much

You are my champion

xoxo

Post a Comment