My Orajel Experiment

Thursday, May 21, 2009
I haven't gone to school or to gym because I've been sick.  This is my 3rd day staying home.  

This is what I did:  

1.  I painted a picture for the womanizer (Max).
2.  I watched Sex and the City with my mom (I close my eyes at all the inappropriate, not child parts).  
3.  I baked a chocolate cake with Rosario.
4.  I finished something for new cousin Lila.
5.  I got sick of the construction in our house, because my mother never stops.  (Now she is building a pond.  GREAT.)
6.  I counted my paintbrushes.
7.  And because I was sick, I kind of forgot to brush my teeth.  For like 2 days.

So, I did the Orajel Kids Plaque Revealing Rinse Experiment - it turns your teeth blue, not green Aunt Ky, to show you where to brush.  It really works...but it tastes disgusting.  Here is a picture so you can see how it works.



Now I want a starbucks.  But my mom says no.  :(

C Ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I don't care what you say, they look green to me.

(I'm teasing with you.)

I'm glad you brushed your teeth, though.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

(Lila just told me that she is PUMPED about whatever you made her. She loves you already.)

Post a Comment