Helping Aunt Ky.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Well tonight after gym I went to Aunt Kylee's to help my new baby cousin Vivienne stay AWAKE, because she will not sleep when she is supposed to but she sleeps at any other time of the day, and so I helped her stay awake. When she tries to fall asleep, I bounce her and I rock her and say sshshshshshshsh and 'wake up Vivi'. After a while my back starts to hurt and I want to give her back to Aunt Ky.

I feel bad for my teacher, Alma because she has to stop nursing her baby boy, Trevor, because of meeds she has take for personal reasons. She was sad for awhile at school.

And now, I am watching an engaging show "Left at the Altar" (get it...engaging???). My mom said that one of the guys got left because he had horrible hair and a bad accent. She's mean (but I agreed a little bit).

So that's pretty much what happened today. C ya. Chloe, blogging out.

:D

2 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

DO know that your help was VERY fantastic. Vivienne slept GREAT after you came over.

So... you'll be coming over again soon, right???

What's on Clo's Mind? said...

yup!

Post a Comment