After my meet!!

Monday, February 21, 2011
Well I'm back from my meet in La Paz, and I am so happy to be home! I missed my home, my bed, and my TV, (everything was in spanish, it was annoying).

I won:
1# on beam.
1# on bars. (still shocked)
2# on floor.
2# on vault.
2# all around.

I competed against my team-mate Lizeth, which I think is pretty awesome because it is just us.
I am really proud of my team mate Lizeth, she did very well. It was a really long trip, but I'm still proud of myself and my team (although we got robbed in medals, yes robbed). Man,
gymnastics is sometimes REALLY weird and strange.

You can see the videos and pictures of the meet on my moms Facebook or my Aunt Kylee's blog: Two Pretzels - www.twopretzels.com/.

Kk - blogging out - xo chloe :P

1 comments:

Iris Took said...

Great job Clo!

Post a Comment